- Registration charges include Congress Working Material, Congress
& Workshop participation, Opening and Closing Ceremony, Evening
- No Registration Charges for children under 12 years, sharing same
room with parents but has to pay food charges and extra bed charges.
- Cancellation of Registration : No refund will be made of
Registration Charges if cancellation is after 1st September, 2006.
50% of Registration Charges will be refunded if cancellation is done
up to 31st August, 2006. Refund will be processed 30 days after the
Congress is over.
The Radisson White Sands Resort (Lodging and Boarding for entire
duration of Congress)
|A - Sea Facing Room - Single Occupancy :
|B - Sea Facing Room - Twin Sharing Basis :
|| Rs.15,000/- (per person)
|C - Standard - Single Occupancy :
|D - Standard - Twin Sharing Basis :
|| Rs.12,000/- (per person)
- Please pay Hotel Charges along with Registration Charges.
- Reservation / Allotment of the rooms will be done on the 'First
Come First Served' basis by the Organisers.
- Refund of Hotel Charges will be at the discretion of the Organisers,
however the intimation of the cancellation should reach prior to 1st
- Those delegates who decide to stay outside the Congress Venue (Radisson)
will be provided information of other nearby hotels on request.
- Delegates not staying at the Congress Venue will have to pay Rs.
100/- per day for attending the Congress; plus Lunch at Rs.250/- and
Dinner at Rs.350/- at Radisson (or Rs. 650/- for breakfast, lunch
- Delegates should make their own arrangement with regard to personal
insurance. The Organisers of The Congress shall not be liable for
any personal accidents or loss or damages of private belongings.
- To exhibit and sell books and other items, there will be a booth
which will cost Rs. 10,000/- for the six day period of Congress.
- (PDF file for printing) includes a booking form that can be
completed and posted (just print page 7 of the form). Enclose
a cheque or credit card details, or pay by bank transfer.
print-out, complete, and send the form, enclosing a cheque or
creditcard details; or send the money by bank transfer.
Please immediately fill in the Registration Form and despatch the same
with payment by Cheque or DD in favour of 'The Vegetarian Society (Reverence
for Life)' payable at Mumbai stating your preference of booking at our
office. OR Payment can be remitted to the bank account of The Vegetarian
Society (Reverence for Life) account with State Bank of Mysore, Nariman
Point Branch, Mumbai, Account No. 0100008167, under advice to us.
Registration Form duly filled in with payment details can be despatched
to the Mumbai office for our records and registration:
- The Congress language will be English. There will be parallel sessions
in Hindi also.
- For further particulars kindly contact the Organisers.
The Vegetarian Society (Reverence for Life)
114-A, Mittal Court, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021, India
Tel: 2285 5755 / 56, Fax: 2284 5040
EVENT MANAGERS : M/s. Travel Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021, INDIA.
Tel. No. : 91-22-2202 1881 / 2202 7120, Fax: 91-22-2202 9424.
Contact in person : Mr. Irfan Merchant.
General enquires can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the 2006 Congress Index