| Sudhisak Pawaradhisan
A graduate in a bachelor degree in pharmacy and is now a practitioner in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
He owns a traditional medicine dispensary in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Mungkala Dispensary, Tel. 208-431, 278-494, Fax 208-432
The Practical Experience of Using Chinese Herbs and Nutrition in Thailand
The contents of his topic are;
- Herbs and Formulas which are popular among Thai people, their efficiency and problems.
- Examples of food and fruits which belong to Yin , Yang or neutral characteristic.
- The problem of using " Supplementing herb " and how to choose herbs and /or food.
- The preparation dosage forms that effect to the efficiency of herbs.
- Combined reaction and counter reaction between chemical medicine and some widely used herbs.
(Demonstration on Saturday afternoon, January 9th, 1999)