Vegetarian World Forum
No. 3 Vol. 2 - THE VEGETARIAN
- AUTUMN 1948
- Editorial, Aims and Ideals
- Leo Nikolayevich Tolstoy - Arthur L. Rudd
- Tolstoy and His Message - Dugald Semple
- Health and Disease - M. Beddow Bayly, M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.
- Nature Cure in Chaos - Bertram T. Fraser, M.A., B.Sc.. President
of the Incorporated Society of Registered Naturopaths
- Vegetarian Biology - Richard Morse, F.L.S.
- Blackberries and Apples - Fay Lancashire
- Humanitarianism and Humus - Edgar J. Saxon, F.R.A.S., F.R.H.S.
- Whole Food - Derek Randal
- Dr. Edmund Szekely
- How Shall We Teach? - Cyril Pink, M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.
- Spiritual Healing - Olive Mary Hughes
- The First Step to Perfect Health
- Geoffrey Hodson, President of New Zealand Vegetarian Society
- Should the Vegetarian Movement be Reformed?
Donald Watson Answers his Critics
- Vegetarians in Germany -
Derek A. Hill [re IVU member societies]
- Fifth Anniversary : Canadian Vegetarian
Association [IVU member]
- An Interview - Morley Steynor
- Evolution and Flesh Eating - Dr. Anna Kingsford
- Astrology in Relation to Health - William F. Kirk
- Civilisation and Ethics - Albert Schweitzer
- Beauty in Your Garden - Alfred Johnson, F.H.R.S.
Vegetarian World Forum Index