Vegetarian World Forum
THE VEGETARIAN - No. 3 Vol.
3 - AUTUMN 1949
- Editorial : Aims and Ideals [comment
on the American Convention]
- The Meaning of the First American
Convention - Dr. Jesse Mercer Gehman (Chairman)
- Platform of the American Vegetarian
- The Need for Organisation
- from the statement made at the Rhinebeck Conference by Kaj Dessau,
Co-Chairman and Secretary of the First American Vegetarian Convention
- An Attractive Vegetarian Meal - Fay Lancashire
- Nuts : Could American Nuts be Grown in England - F. N. Howes, D.Sc.
- Vegetarian Biology - Richard Morse F.L.S.
- Books to Buy
- Symbiosis : A Law of Living Things - M. Beddow Bayly, M.R.C.S.,
- From Soil to Soul - Dion Byngham
- Alcoholism and Vegetarianism - Morley Steynor
- Free Directories
- Small Advertisements
Vegetarian World Forum Index