Vegetarian World Forum
THE VEGETARIAN - No. 3 Vol.
4 - AUTUMN 1950
Edited and Produced by Geoffrey L. Rudd
- Correspondence : Vegetarianism in Chicago
- Editorial : Aims and Ideals
- Ferne Animal Sanctuary - Nina, Duchess of Hamilton and Brandon
- Vivisection - Lord Grey de Ruthyn
- The Sacredness of Life - Nina Worley, President Friends Anti-Vivisection
and Humane Society
- Meatless Nutrition : Dietetics and Catering - Peter Freeman M.P.,
Chairman Vegetarian Catering Association
- Dr. Bach : The Man and the Healer - Olive Wilson
- The Meaning and Use of Ilness - Dr Cyril V. Pink
- Psycho-Somatic Medicine - M. Beddow Bayly, M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.
- Honey and its Uses - Fay Lancashire
- Fay Lancashire's Commentary
- Curative Properties of Fruit and Vegetable Juices - Charles Reid,
- A new Explanation of Illness - Kenneth Cookson
- Books to Buy
- Vegetarian Directories etc.
- Small Advertisements
Vegetarian World Forum Index