Vegetarian World Forum
THE VEGETARIAN - No. 1 Vol.
4 - SPRING 1950
Edited and Produced by Geoffrey L. Rudd
- Editorial : Aims and Ideals
- Portrait of a Pioneer : James Henry Cook, founder of Pitman Health
Food Company and the first Helath Food Store in Britain - F. K. Mayo
- Measles and its Prevention - Dr. M. Beddow Bayly, M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.
- Onions - Fay Lancashire
- A Noble Vegetable : Onions - Dewi Morgan
- Surya Namaskars : The Ten Point Way to Health - Sima Wise
- Conquest of Worry - Vera Stanley Alder
- Vegetarian Catering as a Career
- Fay K. Henderson [for the Vegetarian Catering
- Fay Lancashire's Commentary
- Fruit Juices for the Vegetarian - Claire Lowenfield
- Books to Buy
- Vegetarian Directories etc.
- Small Advertisements
Vegetarian World Forum Index