Vegetarian World Forum
THE VEGETARIAN - No. 4 Vol.
4 - WINTER 1950
Edited and Produced by Geoffrey L. Rudd
- Correspondence : V.U. Congress in Germany
- An Open Letter to the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Pope
- Editorial : Aims and Ideals - The Challenge of Christmas
- Was the Master a Vegetarian? - Rev. V. A. Holmes-Gore
- Don't You Believe Your Bible? - Esme Wynne-Tyson
- Akhnaton - Spiritual King of Egypt - J. Foster Forbes, F.R.A.I.,
- George Bernard Shaw
- Principle and Practice of Fasting - Edmund Szekely
- Christmas - Arthur L. Rudd
- Sugar from Trees - Helen K. Nearing
- Christmas Dinner - Fay Lancashire
- Fay Lancashire's Commentary
- Curative Properties of Fruit and Vegetable Juices - Charles Reid,
- Books to Buy
- Vegetarian Directories etc.
- Small Advertisements
Our sincere congratulations and best wishes to Mr.
Ronald Lightowler on his appointment as Secretary to London Vegetarian
Society; and to Mr. Hanworth Walker on being appointed the first full-time
Secretary of the International Vegetarian Union.
Vegetarian World Forum Index