Vegetarian World Forum
THE 15th WORLD VEGETARIAN CONGRESS
will be held in
THE INTERNATIONAL VEGETARIAN UNION
(President: Mrs. Clarence Gasque, U.S.A.)
in partnership with
THE BOMBAY HUMANITARIAN LEAGUE
Secretary Mr. J. N. MANKAR
149 Shroff Bazar, Bombay 2, India
Under the chairmanship of Mrs. Rukmini Devi Arundale
Official Travel Agents: AMERICAN EXPRESS INC. Branches
and Representatives in all parts of the world.
WORLD FORUM - No. 1 Vol.
X - SPRING 1956
I.V.U. News Survey [p.10]
Mr. G. Hanworth Walker, the General Secretary of the I.V.U. is in
America, and it is not possible to publish a New Survey in this issue.
- Items of Interest
- Editorial : World Conditions - A challenge to reform
- Glimpse of the Fabulous Jains - Woodland Kahler [IVU
Executive Committe member and future President]
- Experiments on the Brain on Conscious Living Rabbits - M. Beddow Bayly,
- Salon Culinaire 1956 - Fay Lancashire
- Vegetarian Savouries - Fay Lancashire
- Thou Shat Not Kill : The case against the death sentence - issued
by the National Campaign for the Abolition of Capital Punishment
- Where East Meets West - Esme Wynne-Tyson
24 BINNEY STREET, LONDON, W.1.
Mr. G. HANWORTH WALKER
Vegetarian World Forum Index