Vegetarian World Forum
OF THE INTERNATIONAL VEGETARIAN UNION
is now open to all vegetarians. The subscription is £1
annually (or equivalent in overseas currency). Members will receive
regularly by post a copy of
(by special arrangement with the publishers)
Please send your subscriptions to the Hon. General Secretary, International
Vegetarian Union, Mr. Geoffrey L. Rudd, c/o The Vegetarian Society,
Bank Square, Wilmslow, Cheshire.
of the 15th World Vegetarian Congress
- India 1957
A handsome volume of 400 pages, of crown size,
compiled and printed in INDIA on antique paper and containing
photographs of eminent vegetarians of the world. This unique
and comprehensive publication has been aptly described as
"an encyclopaedia on vegetarianism," and as such
should serve as a useful handbook and guide to all who are
vegetarian, or who wish to become vegetarian.
A limited quantity of copies available.
ONLY 10/- or $1.50, POST FREE
Write for your copy NOW to:-
BOMBAY HUMANITARIAN LEAGUE
149 Schroff Bazar, Bombay 3, India
Mr HARRY HARRIS, F.C.A., Gen, Sec. I.V.U.
5 Lydford Road, London, N.W.2.
WORLD FORUM - No. 2 Vol.
XII - JULY 1958
- Readers' Forum
- Editorial : The International Vegetarian Union : celebrating its
- What is Poliomyelitis? - M. Beddow Bayly, M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.
- The Bull of Mithras - Esme Wynne-Tyson
- IVU News - the Hon. General Secretary will be glad to have
news items of general interest from Vegetarian Societies and Vegetarians
everywhere[includes all below]
- New Appointments
- Magazine Merger
- Athletic Achievements
- Memoranda to Governments
- Poisonous Pesticides
- Parent, Please Note
- Infantile Scurvy in Canada
- Great Swedish Vegetarian
- "Having Fun with Your Food"
- Test Tube Blood
- May Meetings
- American Conference
- The London Buddhist Vihara
- Vegetarian Hotel in Austria
- World Day for Animals
- News of Canadian Activities
- Menace to American Food
- Humane Slaughter in the U.S.A.
- More News from Canada
- New Society in Ghana
- Officers of the International Vegetarian
Union [and Affiliated Societies]
- The Vegetarian Home for Children (Jersey C.I.)
- Human Radio - Olive Murphy
- Murder in the Womb - Mark Everley
- A City Reborn - Helen and Scott Nearing
- No Soil Upturned - R. Dalziel O'Brien
|WORLD FORUM is the official organ of the International Vegetarian
Union (by arrangement with the publishers). Communications to the
I.V.U. should be addressed to the Honorary General Secretary, Mr.
Geoffrey L. Rudd, c/o The Vegetarian Society, Bank Square, Wilmslow,
Vegetarian World Forum Index