Vegetarian World Forum
of the 15th World Vegetarian Congress
- India 1957
A handsome volume of 400 pages, of crown size, compiled
and printed in INDIA on antique paper and containing photographs
of eminent vegetarians of the world. This unique and comprehensive
publication has been aptly described as "an encyclopaedia on
vegetarianism," and as such should serve as a useful handbook
and guide to all who are vegetarian, or who wish to become vegetarian.
A limited quantity of copies available.
ONLY 10/- or $1.50, POST FREE
Write for your copy NOW to:-
149 Schroff Bazar, Bombay 3, India
|WORLD FORUM is the official organ of the International
Vegetarian Union (by arrangement with the publishers). Communications
to the I.V.U. should be addressed to the Honorary General Secretary,
Mr. Geoffrey L. Rudd, c/o The Vegetarian Society, Bank Square,
WORLD FORUM - No. 3 Vol.
XII - OCTOBER 1958
- Christmas Dinner Savouries - Fay Lancashire
- The Vegetarian Cycling and Athletic Club Report
- Editorial : Good and Evil
- India's Responsibility : How Monkeys are used for Scientific Research
- M. Beddow Bayly, M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P.
- Humanitarianism and the Jewish Faith - Esme Wynne-Tyson
- Esoteric Judaism : The Shield of David - Arthur L. Rudd
- Murder in the Womb - Mark Everley
- Diet and Your Heart - Mark Clement
- Sunshine Fresh Air and Water - Helen and Scott Nearing
- No Soil Upturned - R. Dalziel O'Brien
- The Anuvrat Movement for Moral Awakening - Acharya Shri Tulsi
- Hanover Conference (click for bigger photo)
Officials of the International Vegetarian Union seen during a recent conference in Hanover when arrangements were discussed for the German Congress in 1960.
Mr. Geo. Hiller (President Vegetarier-Union Deutschland); the I.V.U. Hon. General Secretary; Mr. Oluf Egerod (I.V.U. Deputy President) and Mr. J. Vinkenborg (I.V.U. Vice-President).
OF THE INTERNATIONAL VEGETARIAN UNION
is now open to all vegetarians. The subscription is £1
annually (or equivalent in overseas currency). Members will receive
regularly by post a copy of
(by special arrangement with the publishers)
Please send your subscriptions to the Hon. General Secretary, International
Vegetarian Union, Mr. Geoffrey L. Rudd, c/o The Vegetarian Society,
Bank Square, Wilmslow, Cheshire, England
Hon. Secretary for the Americas:
Dr. Dastur F. Bode, 4511 Finley Ave.,
Apt.6, Los Angeles 27, California, U.S.A.
Hon. Secterary for India and the East
Shri J. N. Mankar, 149 Shroff Bazar,
Bombay 2, India
Vegetarian World Forum Index