Vegetarian World Forum
OF THE INTERNATIONAL VEGETARIAN UNION
is now open to all vegetarians. The subscription is £1
annually (or equivalent in overseas currency). Members will receive
regularly by post a copy of
(by special arrangement with the publishers)
Please send your subscriptions to the Hon. General Secretary, International
Vegetarian Union, Mr. Geoffrey L. Rudd, c/o The Vegetarian Society,
Bank Square, Wilmslow, Cheshire, England
Hon. Secretary for the Americas:
Dr. Dastur F. Bode, 4511 Finley Ave.,
Apt.6, Los Angeles 27, California, U.S.A.
Hon. Secterary for India and the East
Shri J. N. Mankar, 149 Shroff Bazar,
Bombay 2, India
of the 15th World Vegetarian Congress
- India 1957
A handsome volume of 400 pages, of crown size,
compiled and printed in INDIA on antique paper and containing
photographs of eminent vegetarians of the world. This unique
and comprehensive publication has been aptly described as
"an encyclopaedia on vegetarianism," and as such
should serve as a useful handbook and guide to all who are
vegetarian, or who wish to become vegetarian.
A limited quantity of copies available.
ONLY 10/- or $1.50, POST FREE
Write for your copy NOW to:-
BOMBAY HUMANITARIAN LEAGUE
149 Schroff Bazar, Bombay 3, India
WORLD FORUM - No. 4 Vol.
XII - JAN-JUN 1959
- Books to Buy
- Ahimsak Party : Its Origin, Work and Progamme
- Rights of Animals
- Editorial : This Way for Health!
- Diabetes and Insulin : A historical survey - M. Beddow Bayly, M.R.C.S.,
- No Soil Upturned - R. Dalziel O'Brien
- Personal Responsibility and Sociel Health - Charles Wye
- Roof-Top Experimental Farm - Michael Lorant
- A Failure of a Triumph - Mark Everley
- IVU News [all below]
- Progress in India
- Canadian Vegetarian Union
- Travel Notes of a Vegetarian
- Greetings from Home and Abroad
- Florida Calls
- Naturists Start Israel Vegetarian Village
- No Pills, No Injections in Vegetarian Village
- News from China
- Tackling the Food Problem
- The Cucumber Creeps - Margaret G. Aldred, F.R.S.A.
- Atomic Madness
|WORLD FORUM is the official organ of the International Vegetarian
Union (by arrangement with the publishers). Communications to the
I.V.U. should be addressed to the Honorary General Secretary, Mr.
Geoffrey L. Rudd, c/o The Vegetarian Society, Bank Square, Wilmslow,
Vegetarian World Forum Index