Ethiopian Ginger Vegetables
- 5 Each Green chiles;skin,seed -- chop
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh ginger -- grated
- 6 Each Small potatoes -- cubed
- 1/2 Pound Green beans
- 4 Each Carrots -- cut in strips
- 2 Medium Onions; quartered -- separated
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 20 Milliliters Garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place potatoes, green beans, and carrots into boiling salted water, cover, and cook 5 mins.
Remove veggies and rinse.
Saute the chile and onion in oil until soft but not brown.
Add the ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper and sautee 5 mins.
Add the rest of ingredients, stir well, and cook over medium heat until veggies are tender.