|Nigerian Fruit Salad
This is good anytime but is especially good for dessert. From www.farminthecity.org
SERVES 10 -12
- 4 ripe papayas or mangoes, peeled, seeded and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 red apples, cored and chopped
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, well-drained
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
In large bowl combine papayas, apples, bananas, pineapple, orange juice, sugar, and cinnamon.
Toss to mix well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
To serve, sprinkle with shredded coconut.