Australian Pea Salad
The source is the Woolworths Fresh Food People web site. The recipe is modified for posting here.
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 6 ounces sliced water chestnuts (canned, drained)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup plain soy yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In a medium bowl, combine peas, sliced water chestnuts and red pepper.
Mix soy yoghurt, mustard, dill, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add to pea mixture and stir to combine ingredients.
Chill before serving.