and Corn Chili
Saute the onion and garlic in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- 1/2 cup coursely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 11/2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 cup canned tomatos with liquid
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
Add beans, tomatos and their liquad, tomato paste, corn, chili powder,
cumin and sugar.
Reduce heat, cover pan and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes.
Add bell pepper and cook the chili another 5 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.