Crockpot Black Bean-Chipotle Chili
Recipe By :Karen C. Greenlee, Veg-Recipes list
Serving Size : 6
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green peppers & onions -- undrained
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 15 oz cans black beans -- rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder or sauce -- (to 1 tsp)
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro -- (optional)
Combine all ingredients except cilantro in slow cooker, turn on low, and cook for 6-8 hours. If using cilantro, stir in just before serving.
Welcome to healthy eating! Fatfree Vegan Recipes has hundreds of delicious oil-free vegan recipes as well as information about healthy low-fat and fat-free vegan diets.