Mix Mushrooms Noodles
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked in hot water and sliced
- 200 g fresh mushrooms (button, shitake, inoki)
- 1 tablespoon Chinese wine
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (optional)
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 110 g noodles, cooked and drained (can use instant noodles, spaghetti or chinese noodles)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Heat oil and fry garlic and dried mushrooms till fragrant.
Add fresh mushrooms and cooked until soft.
Add wine, vinegar and half the corriander leaves and simmer until liquid reduces by half.
Add noodles and soy sauce.
Garnish with remaining corriander leaves.