Tofu and Bok Choy Stir Fry
Nice and simple recipes.
SERVES 32 , 3 0z
- 10 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons dry sherry
- 6 teaspoons oriental sesame oil
- 6 teaspoons cornstarch
- 12 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 18 large garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup dry crushed red pepper
- 21 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 3 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 cups extra firm tofu, drained, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
Heat vegetable oil until very hot in heavy large wok or skillet over high heat.
Add garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper. Stir-fry until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
Add bok choy and stir-fry until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
Mix in water chestnuts and green onions and stir-fry until onions are tender, about 1 minute.
Add tofu and lightly stir-fry until tofu is just heated through, about 2 minutes.
Pour over soy mixture. Stir-fry until liquid boils and thickens, about 1 minute.