Stir-Fry with Tropical Vinaigrette
From: Karen C.
Recipe By: Cooking Light (Graham Kerr);
Serving Size: 6
Combine the first 8 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons thawed pineapple-orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons shallots -- minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid sweetener
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup green onions -- chopped
- 1 cup carrots, 1/4-inch -- diagonally sliced
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper -- julienned
- 1 cup red bell pepper -- julienned
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray
over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions, and stir-fry 1 minute.
Add carrot and bell peppers, stir-fry 1 minute.
Add broccoli; cover and cook 2 minutes.
Add vinegar mixture and sprouts; bring to a boil, and cook, uncovered
about 30 seconds, stirring constantly.