From: Karen C.
Greenlee Serving Size: 4
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 8 ounces dried linguine
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 12 cherry tomatoes -- halved
- 4 green onions -- sliced
- 2 large carrots -- sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds -- toasted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
Rinse with cold water and drain again.
Place pasta in a large bowl.
Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; toss well.
Combine soy sauce and remaining 6 ingredients in a small jar.
Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently.