From: Karen C.
Serving Size: 6
In a large saute pan or wok, heat the sesame oil.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper -- seeded & diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic -- minced
- 1/2 cup scallions -- thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cucumber, peeled -- seeded & diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai chili paste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts -- finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 16 ounces spiral pasta -- cooked
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- tamari or soy sauce to taste
Add the pepper, garlic, and scallions, and cook over high heat for
2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the ginger, cucumber, and chili paste and cook for 2 additional
Remove from heat, and stir in basil, cilantro, mint, and peanuts.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss in the cooked pasta, lime juice, lime zest, and toasted sesame
Add tamari or soy sauce to taste.
Serve warm or at room temperature.