Coeurs De Palmier En Vinaigrette (Marinated Hearts of Palm)
Veganized from a old family recipe. It's a really yummy and creamy appetizer.
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon celery leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1 (398 ml) can hearts of palm
Mix all the ingredient except for the hearts of palm together in a bowl.
Slice the hearts of palm into coins. Add to the vinaigrette.
Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.