Easy and delicious, these roasted potatoes, take on a Mediterranean
flavour with the resinous scent of rosemary and garlic.
Use red potatoes and leave the skins on for best flavour and the
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8 medium organic potatoes
- 6 large organic shallots or small yellow onions, peeled and
- 3 large cloves galric, slivered
- 2 to 3 tbsp Spectrum organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup fresh rosemary leaves, stripped from stems
Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters.
Place in a large, glass baking dish.
Sprinkle with the shallots and garlic and toss with the olive oil
Sprinkle with salt and rosemary, tossing again lightly to combine.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until potoates are browned.
To have all sides browned, stir once during cooking.
Variations: Add cherry tomatoes and sunburst squash or zucchini,
Wrap in foil and cook on the barbecue.