With Garlic & Herbs
Hinde - Stockholm, Sweden
Serving Size: 4
In a large skillet, saute first 4 ingredients together until green
beans are tender.
- 750 Grams Green Beans, Frozen -- Defrosted
- 4 Garlic Cloves -- Minced Or Pressed
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper -- To Taste
- 1 1/8 Deciliters Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley -- Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
Transfer mixture to a pretty porcelain baker.
Combine the remaining ingredients and toss and stir until nicely
Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the green beans and bake in a
350 F | 175 C oven until piping hot and top is lightly browned,
about 20 minutes.
NOTES : Must use fresh bread crumbs for this recipe.