and Cauliflower Curry
Blend garlic, ginger, chili and oil in food processor until smooth.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 inch cube fresh ginger
- 1 fresh green chili, seeded and chopped
- 1 tbs. oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 large potato, chopped
- 2 tbs. softened margarine (can use oil)
- 1 medium cauliflower, floreted
- 2-1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tbs. creamed coconut
- 1-10 oz can broad beans, with liquor
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- fresh coriander or parsley
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Salt and pepper
In large saucepan fry onion and potato for 5 minutes.
Stir in spice paste and curry powder.
Cook 1 minute.
Add cauliflower and stir well.
Pour in stock.
Bring to a boil and mix in coconut, stirring until melted. Season
well then cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add beans and liquor, cook uncovered 10 minutes.
Add lemon juice and salt/pepper to taste.
Garnish with herbs.