Serving Size : 4
1. Heat the gee, and stir-fry the garlic for 1 minute.
- 2 tb oil/margarine or Vegetable oil
- 1 t Garlic Puree
- 1 tb Curry paste, or mild curry powder
- 3/4 pt Curry gravy
- 2 ts Tomato puree
- 1 t Salt
- Curry stock or water
2. Add the curry paste (or powder made into a paste with water),
and stir-fry for 2 minutes more.
3. Add the curry gravy, using less if you want a dryish curry
and more a liquid sauce. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes then add
tomato puree and salt.
4. To obtain the waterness you require, either add akhni stock
or water to taste. (You may need to add a little oil as well to
keep the correct texture.)
5. Add your principle ingredients - 1 1/2 lb for 4 people and
when hot serve.