& Fruit Curry
from: Emma - UK
Cooking time including prep. - 20 mins approx.
Spices: (adjust to taste)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 inch root ginger, (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic, (crushed)
- 3 medium green chillies, (chopped finely)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, (broken into florets)
- Handful of french beans, (topped & tailed)
- 1 large sweet potato, (diced into large chunks)
- small tin pineapple chunks in juice,
- 1 red pepper (sliced into fingers),
- 1 pint veg stock,
Raita to serve:
- 1 tsp garam masala,
- 1 tsp cumin,
- 2 tsp coriander,
Saute the onion, ginger, green chillies and garlic until onion is
- 1 cucumber diced,
- Fresh mint to taste,
- Some vegan yoghurt-replacer.
Add 2 tbsp of veg stock and the spices. Cook on a high heat
for 3 mins.
Add all the veg and more stock to desired consistency
Bring to the boil and than cover and simmer for 15 mins
Add the pineapple.
For the raita: combine ingredients and serve with curry and