Put tofu in blender. Blend until smooth.
- 1 package (about 12 oz) soft tofu
- 2 cups rice milk (soy milk will do in a pinch)
- 1 cup mango pulp or sliced ripe mango
- 1/4 cup sugar (more or less according to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. rosewater (optional)
- 8-12 shelled pistachios (optional)
Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. For best results,
grind the pistachios first.
Source: My own experiments with various lassi recipes and vegan
substitutes. Traditional lassi is made with yogurt and sometimes