& Carrot Curry 2
- Santa Rosa, California, USA
100% vegan, all natural, easy to prepare, serves 4-6
Step 1 Heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 3 cups of grated carrots (loosely packed)
- 1 small onion finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger
- 7 cups of finely chopped green cabbage
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 1 pack of EasyCurry's Cabbage & Carrot Curry spice mix
- hot chili peppers optional (for fiery curry)
Step 2 Add onions, stir, and cover.
Saute until slightly golden brown.
Step 3 Lower heat to medium-low.
Add rest of ingredients, stir to mix well, and cover.
Step 4 Simmer for 5 - 10 minutes or until cabbage or carrot reach
Step 5 Remove from heat.
Serve curry on bed of rice or with Indian breads or pasta or wrap