Put veg., onion, green chilli, coconut, coconut milk, fenugreek powder,
and salt in a vessel, add a cup of water, stir well, cover it and
cook in a medium flame, until it is well cooked.
- Raw mango - 1 or 2, cut into small cubical pieces
- onion - 1/2, cut into small pieces
- green chilli - 2 or 3, cut round, 1cm thick
- desicated/shredded coconut - 2 spoon
- coconut milk - 1/2 can (7 oz.)
- fenugreek powder - 1/5 teaspoon
- shallots - 1, cut into round, thin slices
- red whole chilli - 1, cut into round pieces, 2cm thick (optional)
- oil, salt, mustard seeds
- Curry leaves is optional
Heat oil in a pan, fry mustard seeds, then add shallots and red whole
chilli & curry leaves, and add to the above mixture when shallots
turn brown and chilli is well fried.
Stir well, and pachadi is ready!