Resource Center - Boston, USA
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Marinate all the vegetables for at least one hour in mixture.
- 2 large red onions sliced thick
- 3 zucchini, trimmed, cut lengthwise into thirds
- 3 Japanese eggplants, trimmed, cut lengthwise into thirds
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded, cut into 1 inch wide strips
Grill this indoors or outdoors.
Cook 1 pound of pasta or less.
Take some crushed garlic, mix in some Balsamic Vinegar, Salt,
Pepper, Grainy mustard, small amountt of olive oil
Toss with pasta that has been cooked.
When all the vegetables are grilled, cool for awhile and then
chop them slightly and add to the salad.
Perhaps add some sliced black olives.