From: Karen C.
Here's something I made up yesterday.
I also threw in some fresh basil though, just because I had some.
Serving Size: 8
Heat oil in a Dutch oven.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion -- chopped
- 2 stalks celery -- chopped
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes w/garlic & onions -- with juice
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 16 oz pkg frozen Italian green beans
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans -- rinsed & drained
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
Cook onion and celery until soft, about 5 minutes; add garlic, and
cook about 2 additional minutes.
Add tomatoes, vegetable broth, frozen green beans, and seasonings
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer about 15 minutes.
Add cannellini beans and cook 10 more minutes.