From: Karen C.
Serving Size: 4
Grill Directions: Heat grill. In medium saucepan, combine potatoes
and Brussels sprouts.
- 8 small new red potatoes (about 1/2 lb.) -- halved or quartered
- 8 fresh or frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 green or red pepper, quartered and cut -- in half crosswise
- 1/2 red onion, quartered and cut -- in half crosswise
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
Add enough water to cover by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes or just until Brussels sprouts
Alternately thread all vegetables onto four 12-14-inch metal skewers.
Brush vegetables with salad dressing.
When ready to grill, place kabobs on gas grill over medium heat
or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
Cover grill and cook 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are browned
and tender, brushing with salad dressing and turning occasionally.
To broil: Place kabobs on broiler pan; broiler 4-6 inches from
heat using time above as a guide.