Here's my fave and it's easy and FAST!!! Meat eaters and veggies
alike adore this recipe! Remember the more Rosemary you put in the
saltier it will taste - so take it gently...
Make vegetable stock and put rosemary and tomato puree in jug with
- One and a half pints vegetable stock
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 400g (ish) Passatta or 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 tin chickpeas (drained)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 ozs soup pasta (any small pasta will do - tiny macaroni works
Blend chickpeas and passatta/tomatoes together so you get a smoothish
Fry garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds, then add the stock mixture
and chickpea mixture to it.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer for five minutes.
Add pasta, stir, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
to separate the pasta.
Season to taste..
Serve with ciabatta bread, or whatever comforts you most;)