These are often used in Brazil as dips/sauces for many dishes. Serving size is a guess since it depends on taste preference and how much you want it.
SERVES 2 , 1/2 cup
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, or 2 tbsp lime if you want salsa with lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, 2 tbsp if fresh and minced
- 3 drops chili sauce, depending on how strong you want it
- salt, as needed
- pepper, as needed
1. Mix all ingredients well seasoning to taste and chill for an hour.