Honduran Mango Avocado Salsa
From: Ninja Chef
My grandma came back from Honduras with some amazing snack recipes up her sleeve and I just needed this one in particular. It is great for parties and adds a very festive feel to your surroundings. It is best served alongside some tortilla chips, and I prefer yellow corn tortilla chips and if you have to use a name brand I prefer Tostitos.
SERVES 4 -6 , 1 Bowl
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 tomato, diced into very small pieces
- 1/8 red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced into very small pieces
- 1 dash garlic powder (optional)
- 1 dash lime juice (optional)
Cut up the mango avocados, tomato, red onion and red pepper in to the amounts described.
For extra flavor, add a dash of garlic powder and/or a dash of lime juice.
Then when all the work is done, let it sit in the bowl for about 20 minutes or over night with a plastic wrap over it to keep its flavor.
After that, all you have to do is serve it with chips and enjoy!