I found this recipe in a garlic cookbook many years ago. It is a very different and delicious salsa. The longer it sits the better it tastes.
- 1 mango, peeled,pitted and diced
- 1/2 medium papaya, peeled,seeded and diced
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled,pitted and diced
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
Refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with tortilla chips.