Recipe By: Martha Stewart Living
Serving Size: 4
Following package directions, prepare the couscous, yielding 2 1/2
cups; set the warm couscous aside.
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/2 small orange bell pepper -- stem & seeds removed
- 4 small scallions -- white & light green
- 12 small yellow cherry tomatoes -- halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- plus grated lemon zest for garnish
- salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
Cut the bell pepper into 1-inch long matchsticks and transfer
to a serving bowl.
Thinly slice the scallions crosswise and add to peppers.
Add cherry tomatoes.
In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil and lemon juice together
and season with salt & pepper.
Drizzle over vegetables and toss.
Garnish with lemon zest, if desired, and serve.