Serving Size: 8
Toss together first 8 ingredients.
- 2 large yellow squash, cut into 3/4-inch thick -- slices
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch thick -- slices
- 1 large yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms -- halved
- 10 small new potatoes -- halved
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1 oz pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh or dried rosemary
Sprinkle with onion soup mix and rosemary; toss to coat.
Tear 8 12x18-inch sheets of foil.
Place one-eighth of vegetable mixture in center of each foil sheet.
Bring up 2 sides of each foil sheet and double fold with 1-inch
Double fold each end to form a packet.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350-400
degrees F) 40 to 45 minutes or until tender.