Here's another interesting salad dressing;
Recipe By: Tabasco www.tabasco.com; Serving Size: 1
In bowl of food processor, combine vinegar, tomato paste, lime juice,
TABASCO Sauce, garlic and salt; process 30 seconds.
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice -- (1 lime)
- 1 3/4 teaspoons TABASCO Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 medium tomato (about 4 ounces)
blanched, skinned, seeded, diced
- 1 poblano chile or other roasted, seeded, medium-hot green chile,
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
With motor running, gradually add oil until mixture is emulsified.
Transfer dressing to medium bowl.
Stir in tomato and chile pepper.
Season with oregano and black pepper.
Just before serving, season with additional salt and Tabasco sauce,
if desired. Makes 2 1/2 cups.