When you're sick, you might not feel well enough to make this,
but here is a yummy salsa recipie which includes raw garlic:
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- 6 to 8 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 to 7 cloves raw garlic, pressed
- 3 to 5 (or more) tomatillos (optional), chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 jalepeno, chopped or a couple dashes of cayenne for heat
I press the garlic with a garlic press rather than chop because this
allows the maximum flavor of the garlic to come out, with juices,
Let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours for the flavors to mingle.
Serve with tortilla chips.