From Kathy Brese
In a large bowl, combine beans, celery, and green onion.
- 1 x 15 oz can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 15 oz can red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups torn curly endive
For dressing, combine vinegar, molasses, mustard and pepper, and mix
Pour over bean mixture, stir to coat.
Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours (the longer the better!), stirring
Just before serving, stir in endive.