Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes, seeded & chopped -- juice reserved
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 12 ounces capellini
Cook the capellini according to package directions.
In the meantime, in a large bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes,
tomato juice, garlic, basil, olive oil, vinegar, and salt & pepper.
Toss well to mix and set aside.
When pasta is done, drain and immediately pour into the bowl
with the tomato mixture.
Toss to mix and coat all the pasta.
Serve at once.