Serving Size: 4
- 6 cloves garlic -- minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow bell pepper -- cut into thin strips
- 8 plum tomatoes, seeded -- cut into thin strips
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil -- cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley -- minced
- 8 ounces penne -- cooked
Saute garlic in hot oil in a large skillet 1 minute.
Add bell pepper and saute 2 minutes.
Add tomato, basil, and parsley, and saute 1 minute.
Stir in hot cooked pasta; cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes
or until thoroughly heated.