Serving Size: 6
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium carrots -- sliced
- 1 medium onion -- chopped
- 2 medium zucchini -- chopped
- 3 cloves garlic -- minced
- 3 medium tomatoes -- cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen peas -- thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil or 1 tsp. dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Cook and drain spaghetti per package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook carrots, onion, zucchini, and garlic in oil, stirring frequently,
until vegetables are crisp tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese; cook until hot.
Serve vegetable mixture over spaghetti.