Serving Size : 4
Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- 2 cloves garlic -- chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes -- peeled & chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons capers -- drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives -- chopped
- 1 small dried chili pepper or 1/4 tsp. red pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano -- finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley -- chopped
- 16 ounces linguine
Saute garlic lightly.
Add tomatoes, wine, capers, olives, chili pepper, and oregano.
Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
Add parsley, lower heat, and cook gently for a few minutes.
Discard chili pepper.
While sauce is cooking, cook pasta in boiling salted water according
to package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Top with sauce.