from: MINNIE - SINGAPORE
6 persons, cooking time 15 mins
1. Boil the pasta shapes as directed on the packet and keep aside.
- 1 packet, tri-colour pasta shells (350g)
- 2 yellow capsicums diced
- 1 tin of mock chicken, cut into small cubes
- 2 table spoons of chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 table spoons of mushroom oyster sauce
- 2 table spoons of pounded, mixed red chilli, ginger and garlic
- 5 big red tomatoes, diced
- 2 table spoons of tomato ketchup
- Pinch of salt
- Some black pepper
- a dash of oregano
- 5 table spoon of sesame oil
2. Mix the peanut butter, brown sugar, oyster sauce and the pounded
ingredients into a paste.
3. Fry the above paste in the sesame oil and then add in the tomatoes,
the yellow capsicums, tomato ketchup, mock chicken, black pepper,
oregano and salt.
4. Then stir in the boiled pasta, stir well with the above ingredients
and then serve.