1. Bring water to a boil, add pasta, cook until al dente.
- Savoia Spinach Fettuccini
- one-quarter lb fresh parsley or basil
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- one-quarter cup extra virgin olive oil
2. This pasta cooks fast - 2 minutes.
3. Rinse the chosen herb. Roll in paper towels or clean dish cloth
to dry. Chop.
4. Chop the garlic.
5. Heat the oil and garlic over medium heat.
6. After 2-3 minutes (careful to not burn the garlic) add the herb.
7. Combine toss pasta with oil.
8. Serve with a salad on side.