Felice - Tarxien, Malta
This is My own recipe, which I been using for years. It takes 15
minutes prep. time, 20 minutes cooking time. 4 yields.
- 1 cup of TVP (mixed with 3 cups of water)
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 250g commercial tomato sauce
- Little salt & sugar
- Spaghetti or other pasta cooked acccording to instructions
Fry onions in the oil until soft but not brown.
Cut the carrots small-diced carrots, and add to the onions.
Add the curry, spices and parsley.
Stir in tomato paste, then TVP mixed with 3 cups water.
Add salt and sugar.
Fry, stirring occasionally until TVP is cooked.
Add the tomatoes sauce
Serve on pasta with vegan 'Parmesan cheese'.
This recipe of Bolognese sauce, can be used as if you are using
Bolognese sauce, with lasagna, all pasta, and in pies