- 1 lb. Confectioner's sugar (10X)
- 1 stick margarine (I use Nucuoa)
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder (Rapunzel makes organic, but I also use
- Dutch process Hershey's)
- 1/2 cup Soymilk
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, or whatever
- 1 greased (with margarine or veg. spray) pan ready to be filled!
1. Melt margarine in 3-4 qt. pot, on med. low heat.
- add 3/4 cup peanut butter
2. When margarine is melted about halfway, add sugar.
Melt sugar and keep stirring so as not to scorch the fudge.
3. Add the soymilk to the melting sugar and margarine.
This step also helps it melt and mix together.
4. Add the cocoa powder, mix it up, and melt it all together.
5. Add chopped nuts or peanut butter at this time.
Consistency should be thick, not runny, but not so thick that it
doesn't pour out of the pot nicely.
If it's a little too thick, add some soymilk.
If it's a little too runny, add more sugar and cocoa.
6. Pour into prepared pan, and refrigerate for about 2 hours.